AEROGEL HP is an aerogel composite blanket designed for insulating buildings and apparel. The best fibre thermal insulation material available on market.
AEROGEL HP is not suitable for ETICS (External Thermal Insulation Systems). For this purpose of use please contact us.
AEROGEL HP rolls and panels are the same material, same properties too.
See them by clicking on SPECIFICATIONS above.
|Nominal thickness||6 mm||10 mm|
|Roll size||Width: 1500mm Length: 38m||Width: 1500mm Length: 36m|
|Total area, M2||57.00||54.00|
AEROGEL HP represents the best flexible and efficient thermal insulation blanket, which is a combination of aerogel and mineral composite fiber. It is specially designed for building applications for its low thickness.
AEROGEL HP has many advantages
- Thermal performance is 3 ~ 5 times better of traditional materials, with high efficiency and energy saving
- Lower thickness to achieve the same thermal insulation as traditional materials, with less heat loss and higher space utilization
- Tensile and compressive strength, resistant to intensive stress
- Excellent overall hydrophobic properties
- It plays an excellent sound-absorbing noise reduction and shock absorption
- Does not release any harmful gases, does not contain harmful substances to human body.
Please see at Main Properties for more